M Range Workstations were originally designed for the study and isolation of microaerophilic organisms such as Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. However, due to the flexibility of the atmospheric control (from 0% to 20% oxygen), these systems are widely used for both microbiology and cell culture applications.
The M55 has two airlocks (one on the left and one on the right) and has a huge capacity of 600 litres. Two people can easily work side-by-side in this chamber, in the same environmental conditions.
If you want to be able to operate your workstation with two different temperature levels, specify the dual temperature option. This provides a central divider between the workstation chambers allowing you to select different temperatures for each side. A manually operated sliding door between the two chambers allows samples to be passed from one area into the other.
A range of optional accessories, such as HEPA Filtration, cable glands, power sockets or a single sample entry system, are available to tailor this workstation to your requirements.
- Two rapid, 12 litre airlocks can transfer 40 plates each in only 60 seconds.
- Intuitive colour touchscreen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
- Accommodates up to 1,200 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Removable front as standard on the right-hand half of the unit to facilitate the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use inside the workstation.
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Comes complete with custom-designed trolley.
- Optional conventional, oval, sleeved ports or a mixture of oval and instant access ports.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.