These chambers provide a cost-effective simple solution to grow cells on porous scaffolds under perfusion conditions. The allow seeding and culturing scaffolds in the same chamber reducing manipulation while minimising the contamination risk. They are available in two sizes: P3D-10 and P3D-6 for scaffolds from 9 to 11 mm and from 5 to 7 mm in diameter, respectively.
The P3D chambers are single use and are supplied in twenty unit boxes and are supplied in a ready to use sterile package. Their main features are:
- Smart design: surfaces perpendicular to the flow direction have been minimised in order to reduce flow recirculation areas. This way, surfaces where cell can attached are mostly removed.
- Easy scaffold insertion and removal: scaffolds can be easily inserted and removed from the chamber without the need of complex systems that guarantee waterthightness, which is guaranteed without the need of using o-rings nor other threads.
- Fully transparency: visually check the status of your cultured scaffold without the need of opening the chamber.
- Improved locking system: chamber are equipped with a clip lock systems which prevents undesired openings caused by pulls or the tubing weight.
- Luer connections: forget about fluid leaks thanks to the standard luer connexions. Connect the chamber to tubing, stopcocks or any other device easily, fairly and fast.