The standard A35 features two oval, sleeved ports on a fixed front. This workstation can also be specified with our unique instant access porthole system that allows entry to the chamber in seconds and needs neither gloves nor sleeves. Additional options include HEPA filtration, an integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system with data download facility.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
- Accommodates up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- With the HEPA model, levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
- Available with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Optional accessories include the Automatic Gas Changeover Unit – never run out of gas again!