This hypoxic chamber has two sleeved ports on a removable front and one instant access port, and has sufficient space to accommodate a variety of equipment inside the chamber, whilst still providing a generous working and incubation area.
The H45 is also available as an H45 HEPA, equipped with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere inside the chamber passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensure the chamber environment is cleaned quickly.
If you need to aspirate biological liquid waste from inside the chamber, order with a Vacuum Take-off Port and the Whitley AsPROvac for the perfect package.
Applications for this instrument include cancer research, IVF, stem cell research, cardiovascular research, as well as many other types of cell and tissue culture work.
An ideal solution for Seahorse Analyzer users is to purchase the H45 along with the new Whitley i2 Instrument Workstation. These two workstations can be connected via the Whitley Transfer Tunnel, enabling preparation of cell lines under hypoxic conditions and their transfer directly into the i2 without exposure to air.
- Three portholes provide convenient access to the entire incubation and working areas of the chamber.
- The removable front facilitates thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Built-in rapid airlock to ensure samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (only takes 60 seconds).
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as O2 level, CO2 level, temperature, humidity and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Available with fully automatic humidification system so you can add moisture AND maintain a sterile environment.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.