AsPROvac features a novel, quick-release cap/lid assembly, a shatterproof 4 litre autoclavable waste bottle and digital display of the vacuum level.
The hand-held aspirator comprises a reusable single tip and an adaptor for single-use tips along with a reusable 8-channel tip and an 8 channel adaptor for single-use tips.
The AsPROvac laboratory vacuum system is ideal for use with a Whitley Hypoxystation (that has a vacuum take-off port fitted).
The AsPROvac laboratory vacuum system has the following features:
… to provide a method of safely aspirating and disposing of biological liquid waste:
- Self-closure connectors avoid the escape of liquids and aerosols.
- Equipped with a novel, quick-click lid – with no multi-turn screw that the previous user has over-tightened!
- Supplied with a 4 litre, shatterproof waste bottle.
- Liquid level ‘full’ indicator.
- Features a hydrophobic filter for user protection.
- All parts that come into contact with the liquid waste are autoclavable.
- Fitted with a handle to make it easy to carry the waste bottle and empty the contents.
- A reliable, high quality, all-in-one system with no need for any additional components.
… to provide ease of use for laboratory staff …
- Simple, straightforward operation with little training required.
- Colour-coded, quick release tubing connectors so you always assemble the product correctly and quickly.
- The integral display shows the vacuum level selected – perfect for speeding up the emptying of large vessels or reducing the level for the delicate and careful removal of smaller quantities of biological liquid waste.
- A compact footprint with the bottle set low in the holder to provide a solid, stable base and to prevent bottles from being knocked over.
- Lightweight so can be moved around the laboratory with ease.
- Additional ergomomic hand holds on the base for easy lifting and handling of the entire unit.