- Roller apparatus is mountable on the bottom of chamber. Adherent and suspension cell culture are simultaneously conducted at incubator. All operation for built-in apparatus is controlled at external control panel.
- 6 sides direct heating system
- Electric heating wire is covered on all sides of chamber which makes stable uniformity and provides fast heat-up & temperature recovery. 3 parts of heating section are controlled and calibrated individually by 3 temperature sensors.
- Air jacket
- Warm air from heating wire is preserved in space between chamber and insulation. It helps temperature recovered faster and minimize heat loss. Air jacket with insulation is not required to regular maintenance.
- Dual beam IR CO2 sensor
- Fast & precise detection for CO2 gas regardless of temperature and humidity.
- Natural humidification using water tray
- The heater on bottom side warm the water in tray and makes natural humidification. Circulation fan deliver the moisture formed from the water in entire chamber.
- No condensation
- Heating by front door heater & frame heater prevent condensation in chamber and on glass door.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Intelligence control for CO2 density, temperature, alarm, automatic decontamination (Optional).
- Roller apparatus in CO2 incubator
- Standard 4 bottles (Φ110mm~120mm).
- Controlling internal roller at outside
- Using cable, no need to open the door to set built-in roller.